Thursday, January 6, 2011

diffrences of the year

I Often do wish that i would have done some diffrent peices during the year, like the one photograpy or two perhaps that i still really want to do. Its hard to find a girl comfortable enough with pretending to be nude... Of course she would have clothing on but the idea of others seeing it and thinking shes skantially clad is almost unbearable it seems.  So alling all girls who are comfortable with themselves, I NEED YOU!  I also want to complete a couple nonsince peices that would go into the breath section of my portfolio something more sculptural with the papertowl flowers of wich I have become obsessed with, and something just random and diffrent im not completly sure as to what yet but i will deffantly let you know when i figure it out.  some of the changes i want to do this coming semester well watch out because things are going to lighen up such as homework, and im going to once again be an art monster, it happens every summer.  The Peice that i Personally am most proud of thus far would be either my octopus peice or my zombie peice, zombie for breath and octopus for my concentration, because i officially have a story behind it and i should probably type it up. but that will be for when i have time. well thats all folks!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your octopus piece. You need that in your portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Kallie. Please check your grammar next time before you publish.

    ReplyDelete