Thursday, February 3, 2011

I feel so lost in translation...

So I have decided that turnning into my normal art crating monster is going to be harder than i presumed.  I really have a ton of ideas but where the time and or the oppertunity arises i may never be able to get them out.  My concentration is Abuse of Wemon by men and im having a terrable time with all of it. i really need models and im thinking about making crative flyers and sticking them around the school.   Sometimes i wish the media hadnt poisened girls like me, into thinking were all some crazy hidious monster if we dont look like a fri***n<not a actual bad word just censored for my protection aginst teacher wrath> barbie doll.  i'm curvy and although i'd like to lose weight,, i love my curves, there fantastic.  im womanly. witch becomes a problem when im around older guys especially now that im 18.  i think things are just going to get even more complicated in the life and times of Kallie. oh well i like it that way, its what makes me artsy and creative, strong, independant , beautiful, ugly, smart, dumb, crazy and all around me.  sooo next week i'll be making model flyers! and handing them out hopefully i'll get some lovely ladies and a few hadsome gentlemen.  willing to step up to the bat?? let me know!  well til next week i'm outt!                            

2 comments:

  1. kallie! read my blog. who cares what men think, they're stupid. even the thin barbie girl dolls find something wrong with their bodies, don't do that. find the beautiful things about yourself, there are so many! we all just want to lose a couple more pounds or just fix this or just fix that, but what if those things were fixed, would we just want to fix more? i think every high school girl struggles with self image, it's just natural. don't allow it to affect you, unless it is in a positive way! just stay strong, and use any frustration or anger or any other emotions through your art work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the flyers, hopefully those work

    ReplyDelete