Friday, April 1, 2011

So My World is spinning.

1. I have learned that winning isn't everything.
2. I learned that I hear my art teachers voices in my head whenever i do a project, it's scary I know what
         your going to say before you say it.
3. I have learned what it takes to make a portfolio and I'm excited to start a side project portfolio during
         summer, beware my bedroom and back porch will be studios, watch out for falling projects.
I defiantly need to improve in my conceptual ness and actually planning out something before i do it.  I'm Not very good at planning.
I plan on probably still being in college in three years hopefully finally at the art institute, the people that were helping my family get everything together for my college and my parents spent $1,500 on well they bailed on my family and now i'm stuck in limbo, online ICC here I come, unfortunately.
I've gotten a broader friend group, a ton of new ideas, and the voices, well my teachers voices.  They will forever follow me in my art career.  For that I am Grateful.  It's been a great year working with all of you and i hope to see you later on down the road in some crazy hometown/ big city art galleries. This Entire calls is extremely talented.  Don't give up the dream guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment