Friday, April 8, 2011

Design and Designer

So I have been told that i need to come up with an idea for the bloom T-shirt design.  I have one and am currently working on it but i'm so nervous about it not being good enough. I think it looks neat and I would defiantly wear it on a shirt.  But I don't know about other people.  The idea of having a zombie popping out of the ground with flowers on its head came to me but i'm not sure how that would do. Maybe i'll just turn in two designs and see what happens.   Not Getting the winning design is the worst that could happen.  I wont die. Bring it on BLOOM!  I'm ready for it!  As for AP I am excited to say that i am on my last concentration piece and it is possibly one of my best.  I'm worried about how Controversial the title of it may be.  I think it's giving out to much information but not completely to much. Sorry that was confusing well in other words i'm doing well. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Callie, life is about risks, if you never take any, you'll never get anywhere! So go for it, and turn in your designs, and even if they don't win, you still have that artwork for yourself (you could always get it printed somewhere too for yourself) and it's a learning experience. With each new piece/design, you are able to learn how to improve your work.
    Also, I don't think you should worry about artwork being too controversial, it's just a means of expressing yourself!

    ReplyDelete